TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. As a company, Toyota Motor Europe focuses on sustainability and future generations and strongly promotes diversity, inclusion and gender equality. We are highly interested in receiving the applications from professionals of all backgrounds and genders looking to build their career in either scientific, engineering or corporate positions.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
• Student in (pre)final year study : Economics/Marketing/Business/Automotive
• Fluent in English (any other language would be considered as a plus)
• Interest in automotive industry, market research, benchmarking
• Analytical skills (business case analysis)
• Flexible team player, hands-on mentality
• Customer First Focus, highly motivated and strong perseverance
• Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, esp. excel.
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
Accessory Product Management is continuously assessing and exceeding our customer expectations in a sustainable way by having the right product and price delivered timely throughout the vehicle life cycle steering the right MarCom (Marketing & Communications) and by such contributing to the profit of the value chain.
Parts product management is providing the customer with the right part at the right price at the right place at the right time and with the right promotion and as such contribute to a sustainable company profit.
1) Support the Accessory Product Management team (10 members)
• Drive protection accessory business on both new and used vehicles (for example trunk liner, protection plates)
• Grow accessory business (also for fleet)
• Analyze, align with the markets and commercial roll out of accessories
• Make proposal for accessory product innovation in protection area and support car care (wheel cleaner) and project roll out
2) Support the Parts Product Management team (9 members)
• Support Value chain fleet project with Data collection coordination and visualisation into management reports
• Support launch preparation for new projects
• Support Parts planning & Product management with data analysis
• Manage your project KPIs and reporting
• Manage the relationship with consultants partners, suppliers and other stakeholders
• Develop business and sales plans for new parts line ups
Place of internship: Toyota Motor Europe Brussels
Starting date: Starting from early April 2020
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected into internship report. This issue need to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium)