TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team. Somebody driven, hardworking and willing to learn. Someone that is digi-savvy, curious and keen to make a difference.
• You are fluent in English (TME business language)
• You have good knowledge/experience of digital tools
• You have strong team working and interpersonal skills
• You have good organisational skills combined with a strong attention to detail
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills
• You are proficient in MS Office
• You have strong project management skills and don’t shy away to initiate and lead a project
• You are able to cope with changes and are able to manage multiple tasks
• You can work autonomously, yet also have a proactive reporting mind-set
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
• have excellent communication skills
You will join the Lexus Europe division, in the Lexus Network Team. The primary role of the network team is to secure a solid Network foundation with customer centric facilities, tools and programs to deliver the Lexus experience and generate a sustainable business.
We are looking for a network development intern that will
• Manage and consolidate the quarterly collection and submission process of key business data. Prepare reporting. Set up mechanisms for ongoing data quality enhancements
• Develop and execute a strategic plan to support the transgression of the current Business Management Portal into a Network Portal, as well as. Set up the project plan, monitor and track the project execution with the different stakeholders.
• Develop and execute a strategic plan to create a mobile business management tool to help prepare the Lexus Management for market and/or retailer visits. Set up the project plan, monitor and track the project execution with the different stakeholders. Supervise & coordinate the build, as well as trial and testing of beta-version.
• Research, analyse and propose appropriate alternative digital tools and content complementing the Lexus 2020 Retail Concept digital strategy, to optimise the digital point of sales materials in the showrooms. Map usage of the different features in the different rooms (usage, frequency, content, personalisation…), identify and share best practise examples. Define new content for content management system beyond the marketing content, facilitating increased interaction with customers.
• Support the network team with the network planning process with national distributors
• Prepare documentation and argumentation for approval on a variety of network topics during governance meetings
Place of internship: Toyota Motor Europe Brussels
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: Minimum 6 month (prefferably 12 months)
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected into internship report. This issue need to be discussed with candidate/school in advance