TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
• Student in final year of Master’s degree (data oriented subject like economics, business, marketing)
• Automotive minded and knowledge of European market trends
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and reporting tools (Excel)
• Highly developed ability to be critical with facts and figures
• Ability to plan your work according to deadlines
• Flexible team player with hands-on mentality
• Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
• Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
Toyota Motor Europe’s Pricing Division is part of the Sales & Marketing Group. The Pricing Division is responsible for setting and monitoring together with National Marketing & Sales companies (NMSCs) the European vehicle pricing direction to ensure company targets are achieved.
As an Intern in Pricing you will work with the Toyota Country & Model team. You will assist in the coordination and the reporting of regular analysis processes and also be actively involved in ad-hoc pricing projects with European NMSC’s. You will have the opportunity to learn and contribute through regular management and market interaction.