TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels (Belgium), and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R & D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customers satisfaction.
• Bachelor / Master degree focused on Economics, Finance & Accounting, Business Management, Controlling
• Strong analytical skills, eye for detail, but also ability to see the bigger picture
• Affinity with figures & IT systems,
• Ability to work independently, yet manage projects as part of a team
• Have strong planning, coordination and organizing skills
• Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
• Well organised, result oriented & service minded proactive attitude
• Strong communication skills in an open and professional way
• Able to discuss & communicate with many with diverse backgrounds and requirements
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Proficiency in English, any other European language is an asset
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills with a hands on mentality.
• are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people in a multicultural environment
• have a customer first mindset.
As part of the Accounting & Finance division, the Consolidated Profit management & Insight team is in charge of the Pan-European budgeting and forecasting, European Group reporting and analysis of European Financial Results.
As an intern within our team, your main responsibility will be to support the implementation of a Pan-European group reporting, budgeting and forecasting System.
You will be involved according to progress of different aspects of the project:
• Requirements analysis
• Definition & Documentation of Standard processes
• Testing of development
• Training to users.
Place of internship: Toyota Motor Europe head office (Brussels)
Starting date: To be agreed between the intern – university and TME
Duration: Min. 6 months – preferably 8 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirements, not all aspects of the task can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. Interested? Please apply online