TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
• You have completed or are in your last year of Master or Bachelor studies in a business / marketing or automotive engineering discipline
• You have a strong interest in the automotive sector
• Multicultural, proactive and willing to be a team player in an international environment
• Strong analytical & communication skills.
• Organised and able to cope with several projects.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Knowledge of automotive systems like JATO or NEWREG is an asset but not mandatory
• Fluent in English. Additional languages are an asset.
• You have a driving license
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
•wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
•seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
•have strong planning and organizing skills
•enjoy working in a team, respecting others
•have excellent communication skills
MMD is responsible for the Launch and Lifecycle Management of Toyota Light Commercial Vehicles in Europe through the development and implementation of the European Sales & Marketing strategy and the overall coordination of product related activities with National Marketing & Sales Companies and other related division.
Is to support the Marketing Management teams with their product marketing activities:
• Market & segment analysis
• Competitors performance analysis
• Support the preparation and coordination of launch activities
• Support the preparation of sales & marketing strategy
• Support the preparation of product experience activities with national distributors
Starting date: to be agreed between student – university and Toyota, preferably August’18
Duration: 12 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.