TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
• You have completed or are in your last year of Master or Bachelor studies in business &/or marketing (or engineering)
• You have a good knowledge and personal strong interest in automotive business
• You are multicultural, proactive and willing to be a team player in an international environment
• Fluent in English (TME business language) Additional languages are an asset
• Strong analytical & communication skills
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
•wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
•seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
•have strong planning and organizing skills
•enjoy working in a team, respecting others
•have excellent communication skills
• Our Function is responsible for the Product Management of all Toyota models in Europe. We cover over 50 countries. We are in charge of the models from the very early concept phase through to managing the product life cycle after launch.
• Our Department, Cross Carline is responsible for creating consistent strategy across all Toyota model. Specific areas are specification management including safety and Life cycle management
• Competitor product benchmarking
• Analytical support to the teams (research, data queries)
• Market & sales data analysis
• Identify future target customer through their needs, requirements
• Support development of creating product strategies
Starting date: Sep ‘18
Duration: min 6 months - ideally 12 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected into internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with the candidate / school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.