TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
• Education: min. Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, HR, IT or Social studies
• Innovative and creative mind with passion for new learning technologies and tools
• Willing to work in an international and multicultural environment
• Natural positive attitude, self-starter, taking initiative, inquisitive
• Well organized, good project management skills
• Flexible team player with hands-on mentality
• Excellent MS Office and social media / website skills
• Fluency in English
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• have excellent communication skills
The European Learning & Development Team is responsible for the delivery of corporate training programs in Europe.
We are an energetic team of 6 professionals passionate for learning. Our activities cover mainly 3 training areas: the Toyota Way of Working, General Skills and Management & Leadership Development.
We are also the Pan-European Coordination Group looking after the development of our employees in Europe.
Our team is part of Toyota Motor Europe’s Human Resources and Administration Function.
• Support in the design and creation of learning content that can support self-learning activities by employees and the sustainment of knowledge in the entire organization.
• Based on defined learning objectives, propose development assets to be available on an internal development tool aimed at supporting classroom training (10%), mentoring & coaching (20%) and on-the-job development (70%)
• Explore and propose learning technology solutions to support effective learning and training delivery in Europe.
• Benchmark and market analysis
• Propose innovative ideas about tools (videos, e-learning solutions, apps, etc.)
• Support implementation
• Support the team in training organisation
Starting date: to be agreed with the student –the university and TME – but ideally asap
Expected duration: min. 6 - 8 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.