TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated HR team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• in your final year of study in the field of design: Master in Automotive Design
• fluent in English
• excellent communicator and good organization skills
• proficient with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
Team/division description :
Styling is a Production Design department, and was established since 2016 in Toyota Motor Europe.
The function are focusing on the European market for full vehicle model, minor change and derivatives development.
• Support Toyota Exterior Design proposal for Derivative in collaboration with the concerned divisions (R&D, VC ) within Toyota Design strategy, and bridge it towards future models image
• Study and develop Design Product proposals to reinforce product power/ grade differentiation during life cycle management.
• Study benchmarking > current models & concept-cars
• Supported by analysis tool (Automotive & other sectors ) > anticipate future trends & integrate it into your proposals