TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated HR team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• Education: final year of Master degree in Economics, Business,Statistics, Mathematics
• Automotive minded and knowledge of European market trends (sales volumes, market shares, competitors…)
• Good knowledge of data/reporting tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong analytical (manage complex set of parameters) and visualisation skills
• Highly developed ability to be critical with facts and figures – enjoy working with numbers and data
• Self starter attitude, taking initiative and not afraid of responsibility
• Ability to plan your work according to deadlines – able to work under strong pressure
• Innovative mind, with drive for continuous improvement
• A clear communicator able to present complex items in a simple way
• Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
• Flexible team player with hands-on mentality
• Mature business manners as well as strong interpersonal skills in order to build consensus, which allow you to move at ease within an international environment on all levels
• Fluent English is a must, other languages are assets.
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
Team/division description :
Support monthly / yearly sales planning process, through evaluation of sales and automotive market performance across European markets including the creation and
maintenance of weekly, monthly sales reports for internal and external distribution (Weekly, ACEA, Early registration).
Support optimisation of supply and demand condition within European distributor through the execution of stock transfer among NMSCs which include coordination
with other TME division (Sales, Pricing, Vehicle Logistics) for data gathering and final execution.
Your project :
1. Sales Planning Support
- Data gathering and evaluation of National Marketing Sales Companies [NMSCs] yearly monthly sales plan.
- Perform Ad Hoc analysis of sales performance and planning according to defined requirements
- Support IT system update and maintenance for sales plan communication to European Markets and TMC
2. Sales Performance Analysis and Reporting
- Responsible for sales results data consolidation, analysis and the release of sales results reports within TME and European NMSCs
- Responsible for the data gathering and analysis of Europe automotive market sales results and creation of weekly monthly report (ACEA, Early registration, etc).
- Ensure systems are updated accordingly
3. Stock transfer
- Coordinate “Stock transfer” among TME division and NMSC aimed to the optimisation of sales and supply condition.
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, HO Brussels, Belgium
Starting date: to be agreed with the student – university and Toyota
Duration: 6 months - 9 months / preferably 12 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. Interested in this internship, please apply online via www.toyota-europe.com/jobs